Fairfax Virginia Drywall Repair and Installation Services
Drywall, also known as Sheetrock, Wallboard, Gyp Board, Gypsum board, or Plasterboard is a vital component in home building. With the increase in popularity of drywall, the practice of building a foundation, and utilizing drywall for wallpaper or paint is very popular. With our experience in the industry, we have studied and mastered drywall installation. While others may struggle, we provide an exceptional product. It is one thing to have experience in fixing sheetrock, but it takes real attention to detail in order to avoid the common mistakes people face during its installation. Below are some of the common mistakes a lot of installers are prone to encounter in the course of executing their services;
Common mistakes people make during Sheetrock installation:
- Forgetting to cut out tapered edges
- Misplacing sheetrock edge support
- Not getting the accurate frame location
- Fastening before fitting
- Making too many unnecessary joints
- Failing to use the right tools (improvising)
- Neglecting safety
Our first-class sheetrock installation service ensures that the wallboard is appropriately fitted and flush, in preparation for the final steps in which we focus on refining, smoothing out, and making the end result presentable. We have all the right tools necessary for installing your new drywall.
Safety is a very high priority of ours, and that is why we make sure that our team is always working with the right tools and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to protect both our workers and also, our clients.
The tools we use for your wallboard installation are;
- Drywall saw
- Prying bar
- Screw gun
- Tape measure
- Taping Knife
- Utility Knife
- Chalk line
- Drywall nails
- Foot lifts
- Interior wallboard professional installation.
- Appropriate sheetrock selection for your project.
- Exclusive drywall installation for residential and commercial buildings.
- Installation of moisture resistant plasterboard (Green Board)
- Blue board gyp board installation.
- Paperless gyp board installation.
- Purple gypboard installation (enhanced moisture resistant drywall)
- Tape X Drywall (Fire resistant gypboard) Installation.
- Soundproof gypboard installation.
*ASK ABOUT OUR NEW CUSTOMER DISCOUNT* CALL: 703-348-9770
Choosing your drywall:
Since there are various types of drywall, the choice you require will be dependent on the purpose of your installation. We are here to assist you in determining the best for your project. Here is a brief on the popular types of drywall for all kinds of projects;
- Blue Board Drywall:
- Green Board Drywall:
- Type X Drywall:
- Paperless Drywall:
- Purple Drywall:
- Soundproof Drywall: