Call Now! 703-348-9770
Fairfax Virginia Drywall Repair and Installation Services
Common mistakes people make during Sheetrock installation:
- Forgetting to cut out tapered edges
- Misplacing sheetrock edge support
- Not getting the accurate frame location
- Fastening before fitting
- Making too many unnecessary joints
- Failing to use the right tools (improvising)
- Neglecting safety
Our first-class sheetrock installation service ensures that the wallboard is appropriately fitted and flush, in preparation for the final steps in which we focus on refining, smoothing out, and making the end result presentable. We have all the right tools necessary for installing your new drywall.
Safety is a very high priority of ours, and that is why we make sure that our team is always working with the right tools and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to protect both our workers and also, our clients.
The tools we use for your wallboard installation are;
- Drywall saw
- Prying bar
- Screw gun
- Tape measure
- Taping Knife
- Utility Knife
- Chalk line
- Drywall nails
- Foot lifts
- Interior wallboard professional installation.
- Appropriate sheetrock selection for your project.
- Exclusive drywall installation for residential and commercial buildings.
- Installation of moisture resistant plasterboard (Green Board)
- Blue board gyp board installation.
- Paperless gyp board installation.
- Purple gypboard installation (enhanced moisture resistant drywall)
- Tape X Drywall (Fire resistant gypboard) Installation.
- Soundproof gypboard installation.
*ASK ABOUT OUR NEW CUSTOMER DISCOUNT* CALL: 703-348-9770
Choosing your drywall:
- Blue Board Drywall:
- Green Board Drywall:
- Type X Drywall:
- Paperless Drywall:
- Purple Drywall:
- Soundproof Drywall: